Saturday, November 06, 2004

It is time to move on ...

So, given the overwhelming enthusiam with which everyone responded to my call for names for a new blog (or not!) ... I have made an executive decision and decided for y'all.

Our new blog is ... (drumroll please!)
http://cyborgminions.blogspot.com/


I hope this name appeals to everyone else's sense of humour as much as it does mine :-) And if not, just petition me to change it.

I have sent invitations to everyone who's had anything to say beyond the compulsory posts (the three Ks, Orietta, and me). Anyone else from this group is most welcome to join in the fun, just drop me a line or add a comment here.

So I guess this is the point where I say "adios!" to this blog. It's been a kind and dear friend to us all ... except when I was panicking over compulsory posts ... *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home